Map being updated - some paths have changed since 1991
1 The stocks of the manor of Upton. Follow footpath
2 Haselor parish church of St.Mary and All Saints
3 Astmoor House, once Haselor Vicarage, built l868
4 Cruck Cottage (crucks visible only indoors)
5 Remains of cider press and mill (once enclosed by wooden building) - turned by horse power.
6 Site of 'Paul Pry' -
7 One-time Baptist chapel
8 Haselor School, built 1877
9 One-time 'Crown' public house, now flats
10 One-time post office (now empty)
N.B. Numbers 1 to 2: uphill and not recommended for those of advanced years or with heart conditions.
Nos.2 to 3 downhill
Between 3 and 7 one crosses the Pelham Brook, the natural boundary for the manors of Upton and Haselor (which included Walcot)
Spring 1991 Index
© Alcester & District Local History Society 1991